Monday, May 17, 2010

Today She Learned To Make A Blog

That's right. I've joined the ranks of bloggers with one of my very own. My goal is to chronicle my experiences as a new stay at home mommy.

It is often said that we should learn one thing new each day. I'm pretty sure that I learn MANY new things every day. The problem is that I often don't take the time to notice. I figure that this is a good way to be more aware of what I am learning, and to focus my goals. Right now I am trying to learn how to:

  1. Be a mommy,
  2. Be a wife,
  3. Sew,
  4. Knit,
  5. Photograph,
  6. Cook meals without a recipe,
  7. Garden,
  8. Be a better steward of the Earth,
  9. Be more conscious of the quality of food we eat,
  10. Keep a budget.
...and the list could go on and on! So, there you have it. Today I learned to make a blog. I will probably learn many more things today, but that's a start.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! It's addictive, I promise (though that may not be a good thing...)

    ReplyDelete